I don’t get to write very many posts, but I guess my new friend Bongo likes what I write. Bongo was kind enough to award me with two blogging awards. I think I like the cake one best. Yummy!
This is Bongo:
You can read all about Bongo’s adventures at http://bongodogblog.wordpress.com/.
Bongo and I have a lot in common. We are both black and white. We both love hikes and we both hate thunder. We both love to run and play catch. A perfect friendship! Thanks, Bongo, for giving me these special awards.
The “rules” of this award are the following:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends and congratulate them!
Okay, rule number one… check. Rule number two… seven random things about me…
- I’ve been sprayed by a skunk four times: the most recent of those attacks occurred just last night.
- I love to nudge my human friends behind the knee to get their attention.
- I don’t like to swim, but I love the ocean.
- I hate airplanes with banners.
- Sometimes my person calls me the Tasmanian Devil. I don’t know what that means.
- I am an excellent traveler.
- I’m very proud of the 1st place medal I won in my Intro to Agility class.
Rules number three and four… I asked my person and she is pretty sure that her blogging friends have already received these awards, so she doesn’t know who I could give them to. I told her that was okay. Dogs don’t need to hurry. I’ll pass on the awards when I meet some new sweet and versatile friends.
Thanks again, Bongo, for being such a generous pal!